Optimising the Procure to Pay Process for Increased Efficiency and Improved Performance
Adding Millions to Your Bottom Line with the Best-in-Class P2P Blueprint
In today's challenging global economy, a growing number of companies are moving beyond the procurement & AP silos into an end-to-end P2P process. With greater visibility and system controls, this optimised approach can increase P2P efficiency by 20-30% and reduce transactional costs by 30-50% in most cases, thereby adding millions value to an organisation’s bottom line.
Returning from its success during the past 11 years, the 12th Annual Accounts Payable and Procurement Transformation Summit Asia will focus on cutting edge strategies that help your organisation to address the key challenges in transforming the procure-to-pay process. This event will welcome over 100 senior P2P leaders from both regular corporations and shared services centres across industries within the APAC region.
As the one and only event in Asia providing the P2P end-to-end perspective, this event will give you in-depth yet diverse takeaways on P2P excellence, process enterprises, automation, and governance. Revolving around the best practices and solutions regarding P2P process optimisation, global process ownership, e-invoicing, data analytics, AP shared services and fraud prevention, this event will arm you with easy-to-implement knowledge that will add value to your business.
For a one-of-a-kind learning experience, we have adopted a No-On-Stage-Vendor-Pitch policy. And the summit will be conducted in an interactive manner combined with case studies, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, hands-on workshops, presentations and networking opportunities. Come and join us, learn how to overcome pressing P2P concerns, and get prepared to tackle the challenges of tomorrow!
Download the Conference Brochure
Request for the Past Attendee List
4 Key Topics to Transform Your P2P Process
- Global P2P Process owners (GPO): Achieving the Best P2P Process Outcome through Standardization and Technology Deployment
- Transforming Accounts Payables through Shared Services for Stronger Business Agility & Scalability
- Propelling P2P Operational Excellence & Business Intelligence via the Latest Technological Innovation
- Closing the P2P Talent Gap with a Better Understanding of P2P Performance Metrics
- This is THE only event in Asia focusing on P2P End-to-End process, providing you a great opportunity to engage with the full range of leaders within the P2P cycle: CPOs, CFOs, Shared Services Heads
- C-Suite Panel Discussions provides forward-thinking insights into the changing global P2P landscape and how Asian companies fit into it
- Cutting edge content with new topics and fresh perspectives addressing the major P2P challenges in 2015
- Interactive roundtable sessions which will help your organisation gain a better understanding on P2P performance metrics and how to strategise them in real-life settings
- Hands-on workshops will give you instant takeaways regarding P2P End-to-End Process Design & Shared Services Transformation
Having a global and standard P2P process is important, but it is just as important to understand the regional challenges. This conference provides new insights into the challenges faced in Asia.Jeff Fiorini, Global P2P Program Manager, HP
A great opportunity to hear new ideas, increase your network and benchmark your own practices against peers.Tracie Button,Head of PVM Operations, Standard Chartered Bank