Optimising the procure to pay processes, enhancing efficiencies and adding value
More companies than ever before are acknowledging the value of P2P process improvement as a way to increase visibility and enhance efficiencies to drive strategic value to their business. In today’s market it is essential for businesses to improve processes not only as a way to reduce costs but to manage potential risks and to optimize the business as a whole.
Now in its 11th year, the Accounts Payable, P2P and Purchasing Process Summit Asia; is being transformed to the Accounts Payable and Procurement Transformation Summit. This event will focus on the key challenges faced within accounts payable and procurement to help you transform your P2P cycle into an efficient and strategic process.
Jam packed with case studies, live interviews, panel discussions and round table brainstorming sessions, this event will give you easy-to-implement knowledge to take back to your business.
4 Key Concepts Covered to Transform Your P2P process
- Positioning you P2P cycle to drive strategic value
- Managing your suppliers to achieve cost optimization
- Mitigating risks and fraud through controlled process
- Driving efficiency through technology enhancement and automation
Sneak-Peak into our Early Confirmed Speakers:
- John Kidd, Chief Global Shared Services, United Nations Development Program
- Alexander Aquino, Finance and HR General Manager, ValeServe Malaysia
- Michael Koh, Regional Head of Procurement, T-systems
- Sukhvinder Singh, Head Shared Service Centre - Account Payables, Pernod Ricard India
- Jake Chia, Product Line Purchasing Leader, Delphi Automotive Systems
Who should attend the Accounts Payable and Procurement Transformation Summit?
- Vice Presidents